Monday, March 22, 2010

Ideal Ring

Hidee Ho Jewelry Neighbors!

Today, I (Jernae) have decided to dedicate my blog post to what I like in an engagement ring. When I first started working at Belliston Jewelry, I knew exactly what I wanted. A 1.5CT princess cut diamond in an antique style ring that wrapped around the diamond. But as I've been employed at the store for nearly three years now, I find that my own tastes have changed--and simplified. I find that I try explaining the benefits of a round diamond to our customers over the princess (I might post about that later. It could take a while!), as well as what the ring looks like.

First of all, don't think I'm strange, but I LOVE rose gold. The bronze color of the gold is not as BOOM as the yellow gold (nor as old looking), plus you don't EVER have to have it rhodium plated like you have to do with the white gold. Also, I have absolutely fallen in love with the simply solitaire. The designer, John Bagley (love him!) has designed a solitaire that is gorgeous! It's the picture to the left.

Happy Ring shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment